The weather starts getting hot. I want to have something light to refresh my appetite and also satisfy my stomach 😌 What can be better than salad? Easy yet fresh and delicious.
Let’s get to work 💪
- 1 lb boneless chicken drumsticks 🍗
- 1 medium onion
- Basil 🌿
- Fish sauce
- Ground black/white pepper
- Chopped chili 🌶
- Boil the water and cook the chicken drumsticks.
- Take the drumsticks out and put them in cold water to cool down.
- Tear the drumsticks into pieces. You can use knife to slice them but tearing makes them tastier.
- Slice the onion.
- Put the onion into cold water for 5 minutes to reduce its spicing. It depends on how fresh and spicy you want your onion is. If you like the fresh and spicy taste of raw onion, you can skip this step.
- Mix the chicken drumsticks with onion with fish sauce, sugar, vinegar and ground pepper. Add the seasonings to your taste, but it should have the sweet and sour tast in it.
- Chop the basil and add to the mixture
- Add the chopped chili.
This dish is best when served cool.
Note: the amount of the ingredients can be adjusted to your interest.
Boom boom boom! We’re done! So easy right? Let’s make this delicious side dish today and let me know your opinion 😉